At Prairie Center, we provide a wide variety of DUI services to meet your individual needs. Anyone arrested for a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) in Illinois must complete an Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Uniform Report (DUI Evaluation) and complete a remedial education, intervention, or treatment program in order to retain or regain his or her driving privileges.
This article gives a concise overview of what happens when someone is pulled over and convicted of a DUI. Click here for more information on DUI in Illinois.
Prairie Center offers the following DUI services:
- DUI Evaluations: Individual appointments for DUI Evaluations are available Monday-Friday at our Urbana facility. Call 217-328-4500 to schedule an appointment. Click here for more information about the records you will need.
- Drivers Risk Education classes
- Substance Abuse Counseling Services (for Significant Risk and/or High Risk Classifications): Our DUI Choices program includes a substance abuse assessment, alcohol education, group and individual counseling. Our DUI Choices program offers individualized treatment plans based on your personal goals and needs.
- DUI Update Evaluations
- We also address DUI Denial Letters for those seeking reinstatement of their driving privileges.
For more information:
- Check out Prairie Center's DUI Brochure
- Review this helpful step-by-step I Received A DUI...Now What? flyer
- Click here to see the records needed for your DUI evaluation
For more information on any of these services or to schedule and appointment or evaluation, please call 217-328-4500.
Prairie Center is licensed by the Illinois Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA) to provide DUI related services.